Bluetooth® Low Energy module with integrated antenna
The ISP091201 Bluetooth® Smart LE (Low Energy) module
The ISP091201 module is perfectly suited for devices requiring low cost and low power wireless connectivity. It is designed in accordance with the Bluetooth Smart (low energy) specification contained within v4.0 of the overall Bluetooth specification.
As small as 8 x 12 x 1.50 mm, the ISP091201 module is based on nRF8001 RevisionD, a Bluetooth Low Energy chip from Nordic Semiconductor. The module has an integrated antenna; it works as a complete bi-directional transmitter/receiver. It illustrates Insight SiP’s expertise in RF & FrontEnd miniaturization and antenna integration.
- Sport and fitness sensors
- Health care sensors
- Out of Range (OOR) sensors
- Personal User Interface Devices (PUID)
- Remote controls
- Single Mode Bluetooth Low Energy v4.0 Slave
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor family of µBlue products (nRF8001 versionD)
- Includes transceiver, baseband and software stack
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Single 1.9 to 3.6 V supply
- Temperature -40 to 85 °C
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antenna
- Integrated 16 MHz Crystal Clock
- 8 x 12 x 1.50 mm
Download the Bluetooth Smart BLE module presentation Insight SiP - BLE - presentation.pdf
Download the datasheet : ISP_BLE_DS091201R7.pdf
Development kit: ISP_BLE_AN120102R4.pdf (Application Note)
The development kit is now available ISP091201-DK1D. The development kit includes :
Notice: The information contained in those documents is subject to change without notice. Insight SiP makes no warranty of any kind with regard to this material.
The Bluetooth word mark and logo are registered trademarks and are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.