Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Light Detection Sensor
ISP120911 is an autonomous low-power device for wireless light detection and transmission. The complete device makes use of Insight SiP ISP091201 BLE module together with low power host processor, digital temperature sensor and small primary button cell battery CR1632 or lower capacity CR1620. Overall size of the device is 18x29x6 mm.
- Home light monitoring sensors
- Small BtoB light monitoring sensors
- Out of Range (OOR) sensors
The host processor that handles the autonomous sensor application, the high level portion of the BLE protocol stack and communication with the light sensor is a low power 32-bit MCU (ARM Cortex-M0 based), the NXP LPC1114FHI33/302, integrating 56kB flash memory and 8kB SRAM.The Avago APDS-9300, a digital light detection sensor is used to detect ambient light transmitted via the I2C bus. Two integrated ADSs convert the photo-diode currents to a digital output that represents the irradiance measured on each channel. This digital output is addressed to the NXP application processor where illuminance in lux is derived using an empirical formula to approximate the human-eye response.
- Single Mode BLE v4.0 Slave Module
- Based on Nordic Semiconductor µBlue family
- Includes transceiver, baseband, software stack
- Fully integrated RF matching and Antenna
- Integrated 16 MHz Crystal Clock
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
Coin cell battery CR1632 or CR1620
- Low Power Digital Temperature Sensor
- Ultra Low Power Application Processor
- 16 MHz Crystal Clock for Application Processor
- 32.768 kHz Crystal for BLE Protocol Sync.
- Overall Size 18 x 29 x 6 mm
- Temperature -40 to 85 °C